As a new community, Aspera will bring a mix of professional services, housing options, and retail uses that will serve and support the Arrowhead area. The uses within Aspera will be compatible with the existing church and school uses, residential developments, and surrounding properties as well. Through one of its wholly-owned entities (CDG Joy I, LLC), Cardon Development Group purchased the land in December 2013.
P.B. Bell Companies is proud to be the premier, locally owned and operated real estate management, construction and developing company in Arizona. For nearly 40 years, P.B. Bell has built and managed multifamily communities across Arizona, serving thousands of local families. P.B. Bell Companies offers real estate services that add meaningful value to places that matter.
Apartments at Aspera:
- 286 stylish apartment home residences
- Modern amenities and lifestyle spaces
- “Crime-free by design” community, designed for the safety and security of residents, employees and guests
- Estimated grand opening: Winter 2016
Senior Living at Aspera:
The senior living parcel at Aspera is intended to be a “home like” environment for its senior residents. The mix of the senior living is yet to be established, but it will likely include one or more of the following elements:
- Independent senior housing
- Assisted living for seniors with full-time staff
- Memory care for seniors in a safe and secure environment
- Senior co-op
Treasure House is a residential community for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) who require minimum independent living supports.
Treasure House will offer:
- 24 apartment style units, specifically designed for young adults with IDD who lead an active lifestyle and want an independent living experience
- Amenities that include 24 hour staffing, transportation, vocational supports and recreational programming
Treasure House is:
- Privately owned and operated
- A residential community that will use an admissions process because of the limited number of units
Banner Health Care:
Banner Health Care will bring its latest design and model to the Aspera Banner Health Center. The center will deliver integrated health care services in an office setting by professionals within the Banner network.
The retail portion of the community, Commercial Retail, will be designed to accommodate a variety of retailers, retail shops, restaurants, and other uses that complement the surrounding area and are appropriate at the corner of an arterial street (75th Ave.) and a major freeway (Loop 101).
- Designed to accommodate a variety of retailers, fitness club, retail shops, restaurants and/or financial institutions
- Will include continuity of architectural elements and landscaping to give it a retail village feel with a pedestrian oriented design
Kneaders Bakery and Café:
(20630 75th Ave.)
Kneaders Bakery & Café has a unique menu that includes sandwiches, soups, salads, pastries and other baked goods and confections. Due to the fact that Kneaders Bakery & Café is a fast casual restaurant focused on scratch baked fresh food, this upcoming store will impact the surrounding neighborhood greatly by allowing employees, residents, city officials, and others the ability to eat fresh and healthy foods at an affordable price.
- Gift Baskets
- Seasonal Merchandise/Decor